This statement of Terms and Conditions (Terms) spells out the responsibilities that The New Accra City Extension Project Land and House Ownership Scheme (LAHOSE) bears and meets the requirements of users, their rights, responsibilities and restrictions as pertains this website / Application (newaccra.city) operating under City & Habitats GH Ltd (C&H) a company registered in Ghana.
By accessing and using the Newac City Mobile Application and web site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you are requested to immediately exit.
MODES OF REGISTRATION
- ONLINE Registration.
- Manual Registration.
- Website ( https://newaccra.city/checkout/ )
- Mobile application at *789*987#
- There are two modes for Manual Registration as follows:
- Selected Post Office: Selected Post Office branches have been issued Application Forms for Registration.
(a) The Applicant is required to collect the Registration/Application Forms at a non-refundable fee of GH₵ 499, fill it up, make initial deposit of GH₵ 3,000 to the bank and submit forms with the payment slip to the Project Office.
(b) Kindly preserve your payment proof, your stamped pay-in slip or receipt.
- Assisted Registration: Pay GH ₵549 (₵499+₵ 50 for Service Charges) into our Mobile Money Number.
(a) A Newac City Customer Service Adviser will contact you with a blank Application Form to help you fill your form.
(b) You will get a NACR number / Membership Code after your details have been put on our servers. This will be within 60 days.
- On allotment of tenements on the NACR, registered users will be required to start paying their monthly installment as per schedule, from the second month after payment of initial deposit.
- Clients must receive and accept in writing sign an agreement before commencement of payments of monthly rental instalments.
- Delivery is within 36 to 48 months (3 -4years) after registration for the Gold Payment Plan and 72 to 84months (6 to 7years) for the Silver Payment plans.
- Monthly instalments payments subject to the US Dollar for initial 5 years only for GH Nationals.
- Lease for tenant buyers starts after taking occupancy of property.
- Deed of Assignment to be registered for client/tenant buyers after completion of their payment.
- Client can make outright payment at any time subject to negotiation.
- Acceptance letter to offer letter must be duly signed and returned to Project Management Center (Addressed to the Project Manager) prior to commencement of monthly installment payments by same.
- Occupancy certificate with Tenancy/Lease and Mandatory Maintenance Agreement to be signed by parties (Clients and Developer) upon delivery of occupancy.
- Other Terms and conditions apply.
- Two passport sized pictures
- A copy of a national id card
- Employment details
- Details of next of kin
- One passport sized picture of next of kin
- Details of co-applicant if any (as applied in 1, 2 and 3)
- Bank details for making rental payments (if applicable)
Monthly installments are refundable. Terms and conditions apply. Registration Fees are however non-refundable.
Revisions to Terms and Conditions
Please refer to these Terms and Conditions regularly. C&H may at any time and without prior notice revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this site following posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions signifies that you accept these changes.
The name “C&H” all other and the graphics and logos displayed on this web site / application are those whom C&H represents, or the property of or have been licensed by the Newac City Council and may not be used without the prior written permission of the Council. C&H does not permit the use of its name, graphics or logos in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the Council’s prior written approval.
C&H may, from time to time, provide links to other outside web sites. C&H is not responsible for such linked web sites or the content of any of the linked web sites. C&H provides these links as an additional resource for its web site users and makes no representations regarding the content of any linked web site or any companies that own, control or manage the linked web sites. Consequently, C&H is not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in, programs used by, or services or products offered by, web sites linked to from this web site.
C&H may provide email and SMS services to notify users on all transactions performed on the C&H application. In addition, text messages in the form of SMS will come on project updates, city regulations, to promote products on the application/website, etc.
Any comments or materials you send or transmit, including, without limitation, via electronic mail, or standard mail, to C&H regarding any content or information found on the web site/application, including, without limitation, data, questions, comments or suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will not be treated as confidential, will become the property of C&H and may be subject to disclosure under certain laws, C&H has no obligation of any kind with respect to Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, distribute, and create derivative works from Feedback.
Security of this Web Site/Application
The Registrant confirms that they have understood all rules and regulations of the Website / Mobile Application and agree with all terms and conditions of this engagement.
C&H has full rights to add, delete or change any terms and conditions without prior notice to me and I would abide by same.
Issued by : City & Habitat Ltd, Central University Campus, Miotso P.O. Box CU 7 GN-0326-7197
Last updated : 24 June 2020